Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween 2006

BRRRR! It was a cold one! Too bad the weather was off by a day! On Monday it was almost 70 degrees. Tuesday...by the time the evening came around, it was only 20's and windy! But we still had the most beautiful princesses around!

Lindsey was an adorable Sleeping Beauty! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sydney was a precious Cinderella! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I thought this year we might be able to hit a few more homes than just family, so we headed to some of our neighbors. Honestly, sometimes I wonder if they're my children. They were so shy, hiding behind my legs, even at their friend Lily's house (and she opened the door!). I asked my mom if I was like that and she said, NO! Quite opposite, I guess. They must get this from Brian.

Anyway, after hitting four homes in the neighborhood, we made the rounds to great-grandma's, aunts & uncles & cousins, grandparents, etc. Even though we all live in the same town, it was still a lot of running around and we didn't get home until late, but L & S really DID have fun! Hmmmm...maybe they're not all that interested because they're really not that interested in candy. M&M's are about it around here. Oh and the Tootsie Roll! LOL!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Oh, and I just have to share a picture of their Halloween outfits that they wore to school! They were so excited for school that day!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


All in all, it was all good.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails