Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Over A Year Long Hiatus

Well, it's been over a year since I last posted here. I'm sorry about that. I didn't intend for that to happen. Life sort of took precedence and honestly, it's not that I didn't or couldn't make time. I would think of updating and then it would get so overwhelming thinking of all the things I needed to update that I just didn't do it at all. At first I probably didn't really have the time, but after that I was in somewhat of a "funk". I'm not sure what else to call. I feel like I'm out of the "funk" now and I'm thinking that getting back to blogging now and then may be just the ticket I need.

We've had LOTS of changes over the past year. I didn't really mention it all last year. But enough about that for now...I'm going to just jump right back in. The girls started 4th grade this year and are going to be 10 in a couple weeks. I know it's cliche, but time is just going to fast. 4th grade just seems so much older than 3rd grade, doesn't it? Here are the girls on their first day of school:

First day of 4th grade!

Seems a far cry from their first day of Preschool, eh?

1st day of Preschool!

The school year is going well so far. They really like their teacher, Mr. M. He's their first male teacher and he's funny and easygoing and makes them work hard.

 That's all for now. Hoping you all have had a great start to the new school year too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails