Thursday, January 31, 2008

A little late for Christmas...

I know.

I've been such a blog slacker lately. I'm not sure why. It's not like I don't have stuff to talk about. I could update on Lindsey's amblyopia, our trip to Green Bay to watch the Packers, Christmas, New Year's, our upcoming vacation...I could go on and on.

But for now...I'll just share a few pictures.

Here's the beautiful card that Lindsey made me at school:

Front of the card from Lindsey Inside of the card from Lindsey

And their beautifully wrapped gifts:

Gifts hand wrapped from Lindsey & Sydney

which held two new dish towels, hand designed by Lindsey & Sydney.

And of course I have to share some more shots of the girls with their brother, Brice. Oh, how they miss him and it was quite a reunion on Christmas Day!

Brice is goofy!

Having fun with Big Brother!

Brice loves us!

He's the bestest brother ever!

And if you'd like to see more of our Christmas pictures, please check them out here on Flickr.

So for now, we bid you adieu and wish you a...

Happy Winter!


Stay Warm!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Your girls are so beautiful. Its amazing to see them especially seeing how small they were. I always wonder what my daughter is going to be like a few years from now. God is so good!!!!
I got your blog from someone eles's preemie blog.

Tanya Breese said...

LOL< I just started it recently. I used to keep one for my family in Ca, but got lazy and never updated. Nick's mom was complaining about it,lol, because that was the only place she saw pics of the kids,lol. So, I'm trying to keep current!
Looking forward to seeing you guys for sure!!
Love all the pics you posted, so sweet, the cards and wrapping :)

Mon said...

Your girls are beautiful. I'm the proud mother of two preemies myself. My son was 3 pounds, and my daughter was 2 pounds 5.6 oz. They were 32 and 30 weeks respectively. I'm always on the lookout for preemie mom's, since it's such a tough experience you can't describe to anyone.

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

OMG - I may have to read your blog regularly - you're MN PACKER FANS???

Related Posts with Thumbnails