Monday, March 24, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

This is my first time participating with Tackle It Tuesday, and I thought it was a good opportunity to get something done last week! My little desk/laptop area was about to drive me crazy with all the crap all over! This is "MY" little corner, my area where I write in my little blog and download my pictures and surf the net and connect with all sort of wonderful people! BUT...I was getting to the point that I didn't even want to sit down over there. Not anymore!

Here are my before pictures:

My Corner #1 - Before

My Corner #2 - Before

If you click on the following picture, you will be able to see notes over in Flickr.

My Corner #3 - Before

And VOILA! It only took me about an hour to go through everything and reorganize!

My Corner #1 - After

My Corner #2 - After

My Corner #3 - After


Can't wait to see what everyone else did!

14 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, great job! I have had a lazy TT! Glad you joined in! Happy TT!

Karen said...

Oh yeah.....Looks GREAT now!!!! Wonderful job!

Lesley said...

Great cleanup job. I love the desk!

Lesley
www.pillowcasetalk.blogspot.com
(I tackled kitchencounteritis today, and I feel great!)

Ivÿ said...

wow! that's an adorable spot you have there, all the more because of the tidy look!

i envy you! :)

check my tackle. :)

Anonymous said...

I need to clean up my computer area too. I love your desk! I've always wanted one like that. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy TT!

The Apron Queen said...

Phew! I'm tired just reading that. From my incredibly messy desk. I'm also happy to see your preemie twins thriving now. I'm an RN who works with Moms & Babies.

Stop by anytime. I'll get you a glass of iced tea & you can put your feet up.

Confession of an Apron Queen: http://anapronaday.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome. I always find it funny how I don't want to do something thinking it will take forever then I finally do it and it takes no time at all. I really need to straighten my desk. I think you have inspired me. I love the song that is playing now on your page- "In My daughters eyes". Your children are beautiful too! Stop by and say hi!!

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Rock on, Mama! I'm ashamed to admit those before photos look tame compared with our current computer room. It was a project too large for this Mom to tackle this week...maybe in smaller pieces!

Mama Smurf said...

Love it! Don't you love being able to see your desktop? I hope to see mine soon! Maybe in a couple more Tuesdays...hehe.

ps...love the song playing on your blog...wish I could figure out how to do that!

Angi said...

Looks great :) I am INSPIRED!
I have no energy today, but I am inspired to tackle my craft area as soon as I am feeling better!

Heart of Wisdom said...

That is much better. Now come over and do mine...lol

Good Job MOM!
Robin@heartofwisdom.com
http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great job! The paper mess can CERTAINLY get out of hand. You totally tackled it! :)

Tanya Breese said...

You did a great job Kim! Dosn't it feel wonderful now to sit there? I've got so much paper clutter to deal with...I guess I'll save it for next tuesday,lol

Deb said...

Wow, you did an awesome job - it looks great! And I love your desk! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails